Our Customer Charter
At Royale Tier we are never in a hurry, you can therefore be assured of the utmost care and attention from first contact to delivery.
Any design from our collection can be made to your personal requirements.
We can discuss the style and size of cake to suit the number of guests and venue. At this stage we can look at how details unique to your wedding such as colour scheme, the reception flowers or perhaps a monogram from your invitation can enhance the total look.
To complement your wedding cake we offer a selection of ornate silver cake stands and knives on loan as part of our service.
Order Lead Times
We will always do our utmost to accommodate your order; however to provide you with the best service possible, we require sufficient time to fulfil your requirements. The following lead times are therefore recommended...
For celebration cakes ....... 2 weeks
For wedding cakes ........... 3 months
For favours ...................... 2 weeks
All our cakes are freshly baked and available in a variety of flavours.
Each tier of our cakes can be made of different flavours. See below for options.
Please feel free to choose your own combination of flavours. Listed below are the most popular choices.
* Madagascar Vanilla Cake, Raspberry Preserve, Vanilla Butter Cream
* Rich Chocolate Cake, Irish Cream, Chocolate Butter Cream
* Lemon Zest Cake, Lemon Curd & Lemon Zest Butter Cream
Halal Cakes at Royale Tier
At Royale Tier Cakes we are passionate about our products and put the finest ingredients into our preparations. We are a registered home based family business, all of our baking and decorating is done at home.
- We cater for vegetarian cake requirements.
- We use the highest quality ingredients and invest a lot of time and effort to achieve the best results possible.
- We use only free range eggs. Flavours and essences are free from animal or insect derivatives (unless halal) and also free from alcohol.
- We check with the manufacturers to confirm whether alcohol has been used in the manufacturing process, even as a flavour or colour carrier. If it is used, then we do not use that ingredient in our recipes at all.